New Girl New Girl

A new girl named Jess, in a movie called "New Girl". You can't blame me for expecting her to have an American accent and look like Zooey Deschanel... :P

The Foxes and the Grapes The Foxes and the Grapes

Great art style, fluid animation. Keep at it- you've got skills!

Toby512 responds:

Thank you very much. :)

Speedpaint Take my heart Speedpaint Take my heart

Very impressive. I always envy people who have such steady hands. I do fine with the pencil sketches, but I gave up on inking due to hands that shake when I can't erase. Thank goodness for Illustrator, I suppose. You've got talent. Keep it up!

AngelsDead responds:

Oh you dont have to envy me. To be honest my hands shake normally allot. I just really practised allot on drawing and line art.

If I would lose my drawing hand/arm then I would have to start all over again with practising a steady hand. The only thing I luckly dont need to learn again is the few color knowledge amd amatomy knowledge Ive got now.

Thanks for the lovely words, I really appriciate it!

World's End Chapter 1 World's End Chapter 1

Awesome chiptunes!

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

8-bit game with 32-bit music. Very intriguing mix-and-match. *sigh* So many games, so little time...

JUGGERNAUT: Awakening JUGGERNAUT: Awakening

Another great game. Loving the music!

TheEnkian responds:

Thank you! I'd definitely recommend the second one over the first, it's got a large number of improvements.

This Is My Original Character This Is My Original Character

I'm loving the ambiance here.

Final Boss Final Boss

Pretty amazing!

O Abominável Homem das Neves O Abominável Homem das Neves

This is awesome! R.I.P. Chespirito... ¿Ahora quien podra defendernos?

Gai Gai

This is awesome! Did you use a template or build this from scratch?

Wanderingstreet responds:

From scratch. I've studied a lot of awesome pixel art/animation so I'm starting to get the hang of it now.